This rapid antigen test kit is simple, easy to use, affordable, non-intrusive and approved to be used as a self-test within the whole EU. It gives you a 96.9% accurate result within 15 minutes.
• Used to test COVID-19 antigen
• Card-like format detects the nucleocapsid (N) protein of the virus.
• Gold-labelled SARS-CoV-2 N protein monoclonal antibodies immobilized on the test area, with corresponding antibodies in the quality control area.
• Swabbed specimens from the nasopharynx or oropharyngeal, result in 15 minutes.
• Simple to use
• Convenient, no devices required
• Rapid, get a result in 15 minutes
• Stable, with high accuracy
• Inexpensive, cost-efficiency
Step 3: Insert swab from well B to well A.
Step 4: Add 6 drops of buffer to well A rotate the shaft, two rounds each direction.
Step 5: Fold the left side over, and wait for 15 minutes.
Positive: When a purple-red band appears in the Control Line (C) and Test Line (T).
Negative: When only the Control Line (C) shows a purple-red band and there is no purple-red band appearing in the Test Line (T).
Invalid: If there is no purple-red band appearing in the Control Line (C), regardless of the result shown in the Test Line (T), it indicates either the operation process is incorrect or the test kit has been damaged. In this case, please retest with a new test kit strictly following the instruction.
This test is manufactured by Beijing Lepu Medical Technology Co., Ltd.