• The LIFEPAK CR Plus AED defibrillator is specifically designed for the first person at the scene of a sudden cardiac arrest.
• Designed for the minimally trained and infrequent rescuer, it is easy to use and understand in a cardiac emergency, where time is of the essence.
• The CR Plus is a fully automatic model. If the patient has a shock able rhythm the defibrillator automatically delivers a shock without any other user intervention required
• ADAPTIV biphasic technology is used to analyse the patient’s condition, in order for the unit to automatically adjust the power of the shock to be delivered
• Default energy delivery protocol is set at 200J, 200J, 360J but this can be changed to between 150 and 360J
• Fully charged, the built-in rechargeable lithium battery can deliver 30 shocks and up to 210 minutes of “on time”.
• Stores up to 20 minutes of ECG and 200 time-stamped event markers, a motion sensor and capabilities for wireless transference of data to a PC
• The Lifepak includes everything you need to deliver a fast and effective aid in an emergency
Pre-connected electrode pads
Clear indication lights
Re-chargeable battery tickle fed by non-rechargeable battery
2 pairs of electrodes
20 minutes memory
2-year battery standby life
Compatible with EMS and hospital technology