1. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully, they will apply to your use of Dental Medical Ireland website including on-line services available on that site. By using this website you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. From time to time we may change these terms and conditions and will post revisions on our website. We recommend you regularly review these Terms and Conditions and your continued use of this website will constitute acceptance of any changes to the website terms. These Terms and Conditions shall not affect any statutory rights which you may from time to time be entitled to, to the extent that such rights cannot be varied or excluded by law.
2. All products advertised by Dental Medical Ireland on-line via The Dental Medical Ireland website are sold subject to acceptance of the order by Dental Medical Ireland and availability of the product and are sold by Dental Medical Ireland subject to Dental Medical Ireland's Terms and Conditions of Sale . If an item is out of stock you will be advised by e-mail or by telephone within 48 working hours of us receiving your order. You will be offered an alternative product if one is available or you may cancel your order.
3. If you are a private consumer (as opposed to business use) you may cancel any order made by you via Dental Medical Ireland website at any time within 7 days of receipt by you of the product. You must notify us either by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on telephone number 01 427 3700. Please note exceptions apply in the case of sterile/pharmaceutical products which have been removed from sealed packaging. You must return the products in the same condition that they were in when they were dispatched to you. Please refer to Dental Medical Ireland's Terms and Conditions of Sale
4. Dental Medical Ireland may (directly or through its trusted affiliates), from time to time, send you information on offers and promotions. You will have the opportunity to notify us if you do not wish to receive such offers or be notified of further promotions. Please see our Privacy and Security Policy below.
5. Dental Medical Ireland reserves the right to withdraw any product from Dental Medical Ireland website at any time and we may refuse to process any transaction at any time at our sole discretion.
6. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for all electronic communications sent from your computer to us. You must use this website for lawful purposes only.
7. This website may contain links including hyperlinks which are provided for your convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by us of the linked website, its operator or content.
8. You acknowledge that Dental Medical Ireland makes no representation or warranty in respect of the availability of this website or that it is error free. You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use our website and is compatible with our website. You also understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from our website will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
9. Where Dental Medical Ireland accepts an order from you to purchase products, the language that shall be offered to you shall be English only.
10. The use of data that you provide to us or which is collected by us on this website is governed by our Privacy and Security Policy as set out below.
11. If you wish to contact us please do so by either writing to us at the following address Customer Services, or you may call us on 01 427 3700 or e-mail us on email@example.com.
12. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish law, and both Dental Medical Ireland and you agree that any dispute arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be referred to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.