Woodpecker O-Star Curing Light
- Performs light curing in 1 second.
- Longer wavelength: 385 - 515 nm.
- It includes a light intensity meter which is located in the charging base.
- Thanks to its ergonomic design it can be held for a long period of time without fatigue.
- It has 7 different work modes: normal, high intensity, turbo, ortho, soft, pulse and verification.
- More uniform and focused light for better penetrability.
- Angle of light: 15.8 degrees.
- Less light loss.
- Light intensity: up to 3000mw/cm².
- OLED display, with two buttons for easy operation of the lamp.
- Small, rotating head allows you to reach all angles of the mouth and reach the back teeth without difficulty.
Basic Technical Specifications
- Size of main unit: 23mm×23mm×204mm
- Net weight of main unit: 108g
- Applied parts of the equipment: Top of main unit, Point cure lens
- Duty cycle of the equipment: 20 Sec on/20 Sec off
- Classified by power supply
- The power supply by the rechargeable battery
- Rechargeable Lithium battery:
- Battery model:18500, Battery capacity: 2000mAh
- Battery has over-voltage, over current and short circuit protection
- Adapter(charge) Input: 100-240V~ 50/60Hz 0.4A Max
- Output: 5.0V 1A
- 10W high power
- Wave length: 385nm~515nm
Class: class 2 AEL: 3.